DBZ (FAN ANIMATION) Pikkon vs Piccolo DBZ (FAN ANIMATION) Pikkon vs Piccolo

Nice job guys! Maybe one day we could collaborate on a project. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

other real other real

Oh, you finally finished it. Nice! What's next?

SuperBastard responds:

Heh, good question... Time will tell!

Pumpkin Pancakes Pumpkin Pancakes

Smooth animation with cute visual effects 10/10 would be scared again

I Love Candy I Love Candy

Nothing bad to say about this one. The animation is consistent and the joke is amusing (although predictable)

Silly Walk Challenge: Funky Fresh Silly Walk Challenge: Funky Fresh

I like it! And yes I can hear the groovy tunes. It could use some tweening though.

Zerksisms responds:

I appreciate the feedback I agree, I was trying to make it smoother it's all fbf in 3's and a few 4's but your right if I would have tween ed it a bit it could have come out a bit better.

Suntria and Sprout - Episode 1 Suntria and Sprout - Episode 1

Great story telling and animation!

Where is my soda (My First Animation) Where is my soda (My First Animation)

The animation is cute but there could be more variances in the characters between scenes. As for the story the only thing that bugs is is why he kept leaving the soda on the table. When I get a drink I might bring it to another room but I'd also sit in that room and enjoy my beverage. But thats such a slight plot hole that it isn't even worth considering

MyAnnoyingNeighbor responds:

Thank you very much for your opinion, i will improve that :)

[IKstudios] Catwomen Neeps Cat nip [IKstudios] Catwomen Neeps Cat nip

I'd give this 4.9999 starts if I could. Everything is great but the animation reminds me of the older GTA games. But I don't know much about 3d animation. Keep up the fantastic work!

Basel vs Trucko umpatia Basel vs Trucko umpatia

I really like it. However it still looks like an unfinished animatic than a finished piece. You could gave the hair and clothes some motion. But otherwise that was good!

baselz responds:

One Psycho. One Psycho.

Cute quick and to the point

SpiderKnife responds:

Cool to hear you enjoyed it. Thanks.